Jon Cruddas MP was recently contacted by the C2C in relation to reduced service on Wednesday 27th July.
The reduced service is due to industrial action by the National Union of Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers (RMT) on the UK rail network. The C2C are advising customers to only travel on Wednesday the 27th July if the journey is essential. Significant disruption is expected on all lines with services starting later and finishing much earlier than usual.
As with previous industrial action, trains will only run between 07:30 and 18:30 so C2C customers are urged to plan ahead and check the times of their last trains. First and last trains can be found below.
- 07:30 Shoeburyness to Fenchurch Street
- 07:32 Basildon to Fenchurch Street
- 07:36 Grays to Fenchurch Street
- 07:44 Pitsea to Fenchurch Street via Rainham
- 17:00 Fenchurch Street to Pitsea via Rainham
- 17:05 Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness via Laindon
- 17:28 Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness via Laindon
- 17:37 Fenchurch Street to Grays via Rainham
No trains will serve Chafford Hundred or Ockenden stations as the reduced service can only operate on the routes that Network Rail has made available.
You can view the full timetable here: www.c2c-online.co.uk/our-network/service-alterations/
You can also view up-to-date travel advice during industrial action, check before you travel; the National Rail Enquiries website will have the latest information on services, as will the c2c website.